We have all nedded certifications , for you to be safe and confident regarding results
All our actions, activities and services are fully covered by European legislation; so by working with Martelli Europe you have the guarantee of a highly qualitative service.
• Social Accountability Management System Certified According to SA 8000: 2008
• Quality Management System Certified According to ISO 9001: 2008
• Environmental Management System Certified According to ISO 14001: 2004
• Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certified According to OHSAS 18001: 2007
• Social Accountability Management System Certified According to SA 8000: 2008 - S.C. Martelli Europe S.R.L. is certified according to SA 8000 certification regarding social accountability. SA 8000 is an international standard applicable to all fields of activity, based on the ILO and UNO conventions as well on national laws, aimed at creating common procedures for measuring compliance with the social protection measures, and for prohibiting child labor, black market labor, forced labor or mandatory labor, and for adopting health and safety measures, respecting working hours, wage rights, freedom of association and collective negotiation, the procedures regarding the solving of claims, improvement suggestions, employee claims and complaints, etc. The main purpose of SA8000 is to improve labor conditions within an organization.
• Quality Management System Certified According to ISO 9001: 2008 - Martelli Europe is certified according to ISO 9001 regarding quality management. ISO 9001 takes into consideration an approach based on organization process management, client focus and the assessment of client satisfaction, as well as the engagement of the top management for continuous improvement, clear definition of responsibilities and authorities, improved internal and external communication, the more efficient use of resources and reduction of non-compliance costs, increase of credibility and trust in the quality of products / services provided.
• Environmental Management System Certified According to ISO 14001: 2004 - Martelli Europe is certified according to ISO 14001 regarding environmental protection. ISO 14001 is an international standard instituting a series of rules and obligations for companies, meant to reduce the impact of their activities on the environment. These obligations refer to emissions and immissions, used water, waste etc. The environmental management system represents a useful instrument which allows the companies to control the impact of its activities, products, services on the environment.
• Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certified According to OHSAS 18001: 2007 - Martelli Europe is certified according to OHSAS 18001- Occupational health and safety. OHSAS 18001:2007 represents a set of rules for organizations requiring a better control of occupational risks. It was intended to complete the quality management environment systems and is based on explicit requirements for a more efficient management of occupational risks and the creation of a prevention culture among employees. The implementation and certification of the occupational health and security system constitutes an effective instrument for organizing and focusing the company’s efforts in order to better control and manage occupational risks (accidents, incidents and occupational diseases) as well as to considerably improve professional performances.